• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whisker Biscuit

tedl

Hey koonie- Question off subject (sorry guys) are you related to anyone in Watson by chance? Maybe a Schw... somethin er another. I've been curious with ur screen name, I think ur cuz may be my brother in law, and am good friends with the youngest dude. thanks- Joe N

It maybe true. Everyones setup is different. but after the advice i recieve when i posted about my bow twisting/torqueing, im shooting Lungs 90% of the time on my shots at 50yrds! Thank you by the way to everyone who gave me advice! I can drill nickels now at 20 yrds!!! This is SO AWESOME!!!

jnorm I've got cousins in watson but their last name isn't close to what you posted. I believe I know who you are talking about though.

Rotwieler- I guess there is more than one way to skin a cat! Or shoot a deer in this case. : )