• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The cabin sold... time to sell my baby!

2002 Triton 205

2002 Mercury Optimax 225 hp (low hours)

2002 Mercury bigfoot kicker 9.9 hp elec. start trim and tilt

MinnKota Maxxum 24v 74lb. trolling motor

Triton Trailer w/ bunks and reverse lights (great for night launching)

This boat is the driest / smoothest boat I've ever ridden in. It is phenomenol and really shines on the days you question about going out fishing. I was a die hard 'popular' aluminum v-hull owner for years and decided to try going glass... I'm not sure I will ever go back to aluminum. I typically run the boat at 45-48 mph @4500 rpm. I can do so even with a stiff 2' chop on the lake and never even have spray hit me. It will attain the low 60s mph if that is your wish. The boat is fully decked out and will need nothing to make it your dream boat... I just installed new cockpit electronics (almost $2000) last fall and had them professionally installed.

* Humminbird 797 side imaging

* Lowrance 7200 GPS / chartplotter

* Lowrance X-15MT and X-81 (built in) on bow

* Mercury "Smart Craft" Gauges

* AM/FM/CD player

* Marine band radio

* Fore and Aft Bait wells

* Tournament grade live wells and aerators

* 4 Triton seats

* 1 bicycle seat for the bow

* Drop in rear casting deck

* 8 rod holders

* Custom Wave Wackers

* Custom travel cover

* Transom Saver w/ spring shock

* Keel guard

* Stainless prop

* In floor rod locker that easily holds a dozne rigged rods

* 2 built in coolers

* 2 huge dry storage compartments... you can pressure wash the floor and items stay dry

205Triton.jpg

FrontofBoat.jpg

triton.jpg

tritonrear.jpg

tritonside.jpg

Asking price is $25,800.00

The boat is available for viewing in Cottage Grove.

You can contact me at 651.341.4581

Good Luck!

Ken

Nice boat Ken.....if only I had $25k laying around I would be on this.

Let me run and double check my wallet......but don't wait around for me if you find a buyer!!! wink

Good luck on the sale.....

Oh man you dont know how tempting that is. I love those Tritons man! But I have to get a new truck before new boat. My Ford has 198,000 miles on it and I know it wont last too much longer.

Very nice boat and great price. You can tel you took pride in that boat. I cant see it lasting long at that price.