• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Arrow wraps or lighted nock and if so which brand do you like?

I shot lumenoks 2 years ago and the thing never lit up at crunch time and since then have no longer used them, But since then started using crests or wraps and was thinking about trying the tracer nocks instead I would like some first hand stories on this subject please.

Lumenoks for the past 3 years. I love them and only had issues with them once. One needs to have the piece on the end set just right or they will not work or light up. I had to play around with them for awhile before I had them figured out. Nothing better than these for finding ones arrow after the shot late in the evening.

Love the lumenoks.Also have wraps on the arrow a bright orange and white fletching.Can pick this up going into the deer great.Also like the look going into a turkey.I can pick up the arrow better.I was having troule picking up my arrows for awhile now the wrap and white fletching works great.

Lumenocks do work great. Truth be told I like the look of any arrow going through a deer lighted or not. Why I shoot them and will continue to is because I have on a couple of occasions lost arrows after being shot and yeah $20 down the drain hurts, but you also have a saftey issue with three rasors sitting on the ground. Anyone who decides to get lumenocks make sure you shoot them often before hunting because they are a little heavier than a standard nock and will affect flight. This next month can't go fast enough.

Chris

I like the Luminoc's as well, But I dont use them the way I did a couple of years ago. I use a cat quiver, so I had to keep the lumi's in my pocket so I they wouldnt turn on and eventualy they went missing mad. I got sick of paying for replacements.

Now its white caps with white barred feathers and a clear "glow" over the caps of a few of them. Pair that with green noc's and visibility is not that much of an issue.