• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What brand and style of fletchings do you shoot and why?

I personally have shot the quickspins and did not like them for the money they get for em and I also have shot duravanes which were pretty good, except for addhesion problems and last year I bought a single fletcher and started fletching my own arrows and I used bohning killer vanes and I have yet to rip one off thus faror have one start peeling on me. So just curious to see what everyone likes to use and why?

I have used the traditional 3 Inch vanes..but I am looking to make a switch to something else, for the most part I have a couple buddies that love their quickspins. But they are not experts and I would like a few more opinions.

I like blazers for the price and mostly the durability. but didn't fly good with fixed broadhead throw wisker bisket, now I have a ripcord. I started using a few of those quick flech nap twister, no problems with them

I use blazers with a whisker biscuit and I haven't had any problems yet. I was planning on getting regular vanes originally, but the guy at the archery shop gave me the blazers and they seem to work pretty good for me.

I am using 4 inch feathers this year again. I go back and forth from vanes to feathers. Kinda wierd maybe but feathers just seem make it more real to me for hunting. And I like the forgiveness factor. Beman arrow with a 100 grain Magnus Stinger 4 blade. A new head for me this year.

I have used the quick spins for the past two seasons and have been very happy with the arrow flight and accuracy. I use the Ripcord for a arrow rest. I know a few who have used the blazers and have also been happy with their performance.