• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rainy Lake Fishing

Awesome Barb, you tie your own rigs also. Then you get to experiment with different colors of beads etc.

You Women sound like you are going to be alot of fun to fish with, can't wait till I can make the next GTG fro Walleye fishing with you.

Sandman - Yes, I keep mine close to vertical also Lindy, Spinners and jigging for eyes. It is just that often we have people who fish with us that don't fish but once a year and even though I suggest keeping the line vertical, seems like they often end up long lining and get tangles with whoever is fishing behind them in the boat. (Some of my husbands buddies are known for this!) Or they improvise and loose the feel for the bottom and are often 3' up off the bottom and wonder why they aren't catching any fish when everyone else is.