• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"Kim Snelgrove, 25.86, @ Algoma, 7/28, DQ; not everyone on the boat had tickets." Caught aboard the "Fishin Magician", everyone on board needed a ticked for it to be legal, she was told she would be polygraphed. Said she didnt know if everyone did, some investigation was done and turns out the captain of the fishin magician bought a ticket the day after the fish was caught!!!

The dq'd fish was worth 10,000 and the fish down the ladder were paid from about 2500. down to a couple honeybees. Oh and the next fish that was legal got the 10 grand. Nice payout. I believe it paid out to like 300 places but I'll check and edit once I find out. I was wrong 10 for first 2 g's second and 950, on down the line to 183rd place at 50 bucks. Wish I could have been out there and put my 21 lb fish on the board but i was two weeks early. Sounds like you did well out there as well fishgutz. Maybe next year!

Tunrevir~