Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
landscaper

Springfield SD

7 posts in this topic

I just found out in Springfield SD there is a privately owned ATV trail system. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it?

thanks!

do a google search for talsmastrailpark

ive never been to the place but just recently heard of it

from what ive been told its got a good mix of everything

I recently visited Talsmas for the first time. I was super impressed!!! It will keep riders of all skill busy for a entire day and the views are awsome. Hands down the best atv rideing within a couple of hours.

so even having to pay to ride there, your saying its worth a couple hour drive and spending the gas money to get there?

For me it was for sure, I drove 2 hours one direction, spent about 5 hours riding and didn't hit all the trails. They have trails rated for dificulty green being easy, blue moderate, black difficult. I would consider myself a expierenced rider, and found some stuff a real challenge. The black trails are not long but are several short ones to try out. I sent over a group of riders the next weekend after I returned and they had as high regards as I did. It has all kinds of riding, from hill climb to mudding. If their is somewhere better in NW Iowa, SE South Dakota, or SW Minnesota I would be surprised. The group that told me about it said the took a yearly trip to the Black Hills and did not go back because they had more fun here, with a lot less expense.