• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I recently visited Talsmas for the first time. I was super impressed!!! It will keep riders of all skill busy for a entire day and the views are awsome. Hands down the best atv rideing within a couple of hours.

For me it was for sure, I drove 2 hours one direction, spent about 5 hours riding and didn't hit all the trails. They have trails rated for dificulty green being easy, blue moderate, black difficult. I would consider myself a expierenced rider, and found some stuff a real challenge. The black trails are not long but are several short ones to try out. I sent over a group of riders the next weekend after I returned and they had as high regards as I did. It has all kinds of riding, from hill climb to mudding. If their is somewhere better in NW Iowa, SE South Dakota, or SW Minnesota I would be surprised. The group that told me about it said the took a yearly trip to the Black Hills and did not go back because they had more fun here, with a lot less expense.