• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Broken Rods... Broken Eyes

JessEm

Question

Hello everyone,

There's a place in Prior Lake that just replaced the eyes on 2 St.Croixs and fixed a custom rod for me. They did a great job and I just wanted to let everyone know about them. The place is Midwest Rod on main st. and his name is Al.

They charged $10 per eye and $8 for a tip. It was faster and cheaper than sending them back and paying for shipping so I thought I'd pass this along to everyone. They also make some veeeery nice personalized, custom rods.

Good luck!

6 answers to this question

Bill and Al do great work at good prices. There custom rods are top notch and they stand behind everything they do. 2 very quality stand up guys.

I have a few of their open water rods and several of their ice rods and each one is very very well put together. Well worth the $.