• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

looking for my first MN catfish

mainbutter

So I'm back in MN after spending the summer in Alaska helping my parents move into their house in anchorage.

Now that I've helped move them in, I'm moving myself to Minneapolis. I've been reading these boards for a few months now, and the catfishing forum was always the most interesting and fun for me to check up on, and with some free time in the near future I was thinking I'd love to go chase my first catfish ever in minnesota.

So what streams/rivers/lakes or whatever should I be looking at trying to fish for channel cats? Stuff within an hour or two drive of minneapolis is the location I'm mostly looking at, but there's so much around on the map I don't know where to start.

Any suggestions would be wonderful!