Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Outfitter17

Favre Starting on Saturday.

12 posts in this topic

It looks like the jets aren't waiting long to put brett in, He is scheduled to start this saturdays preseason game.

Gotta gethim out in the public so them New Yorkers dont turn on him. That will probly happen the 4th game after the novelty wears off and realise they wasted a draft pick for a 1 season guy

Yea, let him start. Been almost a year since I've seen him cry after an INT.

Just wondering when that happened?? I watched the whole game and never saw that, only time I saw him cry is when he retired the 1st time.

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd

Just wondering when that happened?? I watched the whole game and never saw that, only time I saw him cry is when he retired the 1st time.

Sandmann likes to talk about Favre crying a lot in his posts crazy He'll never admit that Favre is one of the best QB's to ever play the game. I never liked Chris Carter, but I could appreciate the talent that he had as a wide receiver.

Quote:
I never liked Chris Carter

Speaking of Chris Carter he really bugs me on ESPN as a studio analyst.

The other one that gets to me is I think his name is

Eric Allen use to be a back for KC?? He does alot on ESPN also and I cannot stand him.

Hey Pierbridge,

I really like Chris as a player, but I too don't like him as an analyst.

Originally Posted By: mnwild
Originally Posted By: Sandmannd

Sandmann likes to talk about Favre crying a lot in his posts crazy He'll never admit that Favre is one of the best QB's to ever play the game. I never liked Chris Carter, but I could appreciate the talent that he had as a wide receiver.

I've said before I would put him in the back of the top ten, not the top five. He's always pouty when he throws a pick and you can see the tears. You just have to look through Madden's gargeling to get there. grin

I've said before I would put him in the back of the top ten, not the top five. He's always pouty when he throws a pick and you can see the tears. You just have to look through Madden's gargeling to get there. grin