• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks Papa Murphy's!!!

Got the call this morning and as soon as I saw it on caller ID I knew what it was. My wife (actually me since I signed her up) won the grill they were giving away. Its a Traeger Lil' Tex. Now I have to decide what to do with it. Right now we are thinking about selling it but just wanted to get some input from anyone that uses one. We possibly could bring it to the cabin to use since I have a nice Weber at home but we thought it might be overkill. What does everyone think?

Keep the Traeger! I've had a Lil Tex for a year and a half or so. 100% satisfied with it. I use it just about every day and am close to making the move to the next size up. No flare ups and easy to control heat. Traegers own line of sauces, shakes and rubs are excellent as well.