• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Am I the only one.. Olympics?

Deitz Dittrich

i dont like the way the judges are picking the scores for the meet. Its getting alittle out of hand. I think the USA should have recieved gold tonight. that tie breaker is not right. They should be doing it over or figure out something. Just takes the hearts right out of someone that got the same score.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant stand that Bolt dude, way too pompas!!! if thats how you spell it.

But holy COW!!!! he just bust out a can on the 200.. crazy, Looked like me running against him, the rest of them...

Way too much talent, but way to big an ego!.. I cant root for him!

I am looking forward to the BMX events. I used to race BMX and was one of the top riders in the state. Then I broke my legs, knee the day before easter, and ankle the day I got off crutches from the knee accident. After a year on crutches I never went back.

Wow,

US Girls softball just got beat in the gold medal game, by the same pitcher who pitched 9 innings against them last night and lost 4-0, Japan. First loss for the US in 22 games, settle for the Silver Medal. She pitches 7 more in a 3-1 victory for Japan. Too bad!

Windy

yup them bob sledders are way to fast it just aint right good to see the USA pulling away with the total medals. o by the way I fell the third stride just could not take it he was in front of by 50 when I fell

Quote:
ya, thats to bad. I was hoping they were going to win the gold in softball. Guess there going to have to bring it in 2012
Jason- they can bring it all they want, sont do them any good. This was the last year softball will be in the olympics. It is no longer an olympic event.

I also heard that they are looking into the ages of the gymnasts. However, I have not heard of any medal removal yet.

They can look all they want at the gymnast's age. China can easily fake all the documents they want.

That's what I was thinking. If they have all the "official" documents stating they were old enough, how can they tell? Is there a medical test that can definitively give someone's age? If there is, that will probably be the only way to know for sure.

Originally Posted By: TroyMcClure
They can look all they want at the gymnast's age. China can easily fake all the documents they want.

That's what I was thinking. If they have all the "official" documents stating they were old enough, how can they tell? Is there a medical test that can definitively give someone's age? If there is, that will probably be the only way to know for sure.

I just saw a report that the IOC did their investigation or whatever and the documents they have show the age's being 16 and older