• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Montgomery Gentry's song Lucky Man

mike morris

They didn't change the song. The actual song is "Bengals", but the rubes in Minnesota had them do a version with Vikings. I think there is a Teri Clark song where they did the same thing. Lame....but that's K102 for ya.

They didn't change the song. The actual song is "Bengals", but the rubes in Minnesota had them do a version with Vikings. I think there is a Teri Clark song where they did the same thing. Lame....but that's K102 for ya.

Correct, just like at the end of Toby Keith's "I love this bar", you'll hear "I love K102" if you're listening to K102.

The Teri Clark song LMITOUT refers to was popular when I lived in Kansas City. Instead of watch the Yankees play ball, it was changed to watch the Royals play ball (in the summer), then the Chiefs (in the fall and winter.)