Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huntin&Fishin

Game Fair Sales

21 posts in this topic

just thought I would start a topic for the great deals you guys see at the game fair!

didn't find any!!!

I was unable to locate a single box of steel shot at the whole place. That is where I scored a good deal on a case of 3 inch Federals last year.

I'd say the best deal was the free climb to the top of the National Guard rock wall...actually did it a few times. That and the free dog food (great to bring along in the blind bag) probably were the only deals I found. Pretty slim...

Have to agree on the shells I also was looking for a case of steel and I couldn't find any this yr! Was fun chatting with some old and new faces at waterfowl hill. Ran into our own Team Otter at the artic armor booth and enjoyed talking and laughing with him again. All in all the Game fair was a good as usual!

didn't find any!!!

I was unable to locate a single box of steel shot at the whole place. That is where I scored a good deal on a case of 3 inch Federals last year.

I'd say the best deal was the free climb to the top of the National Guard rock wall...actually did it a few times. That and the free dog food (great to bring along in the blind bag) probably were the only deals I found. Pretty slim...

Hmm we had the rock wall at our company picnic today , had races up the wall pretty intertaining

Who is selling decoys this year and what do they have? Trying to decide if I should head out on Sunday?

There are alot of places, but they are all pretty spendy.

If you need decoys this is the year to buy them. Prices will be going WAY up next year...

every two years or so decoys go up when the new GHG came out a couple years ago decoys prices sky rocketed. what happened to the good ol bigfoot spread. now people use them for fillers and have them fully flocked decoys for the kill.

"Prices will be going WAY up next year"

Maybe, unless you have a reliable source?......GHG hunter series has raised from $119, 129, 139 to $149 in the last few years. FFD's went up cause of the slotted bags included. Who knows what next years prices will bring to us all. Shells are definitely going up bit by bit each year, depends on which ones. So if you're finding some deals anywhere, I say take it.

hey guys found some great deals and all u have to do is order online. Just got a flyer from rogers sporting goods in MO. decoys to shells. all cheap and free shipping. its there once a year truck load sale.check them out.

yeah they have the best prices, plus free shipping! can't beat that.

my buddy tried to get the guys at game fair to match their prices and nobody could / would...

if I was buying new decoys that is where I'd shop

recently i sold all my shell decoys. i had 72 carry light magnums. paint was all falling off and plastic was getting shiny. Just want to make sure i am not buying junk decoys. what would you guys recomend the hardcore decoys, FFD lesser full body, or the Final Approach full bodys

ffd full bodies are decently priced and a nice looking decoy. get some of those and fill in with bigfoots.

I personally would recommend FFD Lessers.

Quackaddict9, reliable resources? Yes I believe so...

I got a dozen FFD lessers and like em but have not tried em out in the field yet, this September I will though. Yeah, I saw somewhere that others said the prices of dekes will go up 10% after this fall...good time to get some dekes when you can.

just curious what is the HSOforum where you guys order your shells off of and get free shipping ? id like to check it out thanks

rogers has great prices right now; also if you guys have daily delivery from ups or fed ex to your place of work, if you call rogers you can usually negotiate a cheaper shipping rate to your business.