• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks Andy! Hunt FishTV

Deitz Dittrich

I had the pleasure of spending the day in the boat with Andy Loos(Host of HuntFishTV) and his camera man Wade. We filmed a deep water bass fishing show in the metro area today and had a blast! Plenty of fish over 3 lbs!!!! Andy knows his way around the water thats for sure. And wade put a smile on my face and had me laughing so hard I fell to my knees more than once...

Thanks for the great day on the water and I look forward to seeing the final product!

We caught fish on isolated coon tail clumps in 14-16 feet of water on Drop shot, texas rigs, and Jig Pig.

Glad you guys had fun! Sorry I couldn't make it out Andy, spent the day guiding. Glad Deitz man could put you on some bass though... he usually kicks my butt anyway smile

By the way Deitz... nice boat brotha!

I had the pleasure of spending the day in the boat with Andy Loos(Host of HuntFishTV) and his camera man Wade. We filmed a deep water bass fishing show in the metro area today and had a blast! Plenty of fish over 3 lbs!!!! Andy knows his way around the water thats for sure. And wade put a smile on my face and had me laughing so hard I fell to my knees more than once...

Thanks for the great day on the water and I look forward to seeing the final product!

We caught fish on isolated coon tail clumps in 14-16 feet of water on Drop shot, texas rigs, and Jig Pig.

Deitz, what lake were you fishing?

Deitz,

It was fun for me and Bob to see you guys out on the lake. Man, your boat is sweet. Also, it was crazy because I was just on the HuntFish TV HSOforum that very same day to watch a few of Andy's videos. Glad you guys caught some fish. Bob caught a 20"er on a dropshot and we had several over 18". I don't know if it was just our fish, but they seemed fairly skinny and lacked bulky shoulders.

Carl

Carl- was good to see you guys too, always fun to see other FM peeps on the lake. Thanks for the compliment on the boat, I am quite proud of her for sure.

as for the fish comment, I have noticed the same thing on that lake. For some reason fish of equal length on other lakes may be as much as 1/2 lb heavier.

It was great fishing with you Deitz, your knowledge on bass fishing is incredible, I know I left the lake more knowledgeable. By the way Deitz, I tried the Deitz rig on the river this morning and pulled a few nice smallies. whistle

The taking off your shoes to get in the boat thing has got to go. Wade and I both lost a pair of shoes at the dock. laugh j/k haha.

Love the boat dude, Wade wouldn’t stop talking about it on the way home.

Bob and Carl it was nice to meet you guys out on the lake!

Matt, we will have to get out and chase panfish when you get sometime. Keep in touch.