• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Your Olympic sport

So - in the spirit of the Olympic games.

What sport have you always dream of participating in, in the Olympics? Summer, Winter or both.

Mine are

Summer - softball and/or mountain biking

Winter - hockey and/or speed skating

Winter...luge or bobsleding...I have always liked the rush on a tobboggan or sled going down steep hills...Can't ski though.

Summer...Baseball or track. Same rush running, but not long distances and I don't run anymore. But then short legs kinda put a cramp on sprinting. frown

skiing-- that would be a rush. basketball--need to add another 18 inches and i was told i dribbled real good when i was young grin. weightlifting more than 12 oz at a time.

Skiing is good, The Giant Slalom -now that skiing grin

Winter: Bobsledding or Luge!!! I've had alot of years of practice being a Minnesotan!

Summer: Badminton, table tennis or volleyball (Tami, I'm surprised you didn't choose Canoe/kayak!!!)

Ahhh a risk taker at heart huh Lisa. do you like carnival rides too.

Badminton, another very fun game -

The white water kayaking is pretty cool, but I went with the sports that I grew up with.

summer - high jump

winter- down hill skiing/ or the one when they shoot and cc ski

The High Jump, hmmm - never would have thought that would be picked. Good one though. How about - ohhh whats it called - steeple something, I think. The one where there is 3 differents kinds of jumping and ending with the long jump ??

The Biathlon, very good one.

Volleyball and softball

Volleyball is a good choice for you Teresa, long legs and all. grin

Softball, slow pitch or fast pitch ?

I know they inly have fast-pitch in the Olympics, but slow-pitch has always been my choice.

Winter I love the bobsled

Sumer I'll go with Girls Volleyball and Men's Basketball.

Bobsled - alot of fun, but looks wicked as heck. 2 man or 4 man ?

And I think you've gotten enough razing on the womens volleyball thing so I'll leave that alone. smirk

Winter...luge or bobsleding...I have always liked the rush on a tobboggan or sled going down steep hills...Can't ski though.

Summer...Baseball or track. Same rush running, but not long distances and I don't run anymore. But then short legs kinda put a cramp on sprinting. frown

another risk taker, the luge is just craziness, - but looks like fun at ahlf the speed and distance grin

always gotta love baseball - grin

Okay I tried to keep this in but, come on Shane, you want to play girls volleyball? I don't know if you would cut it in the outfit.

Anyway, for myself, it would shot put or discuss in the summer

Winter, bobsled or hockey

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd

Okay I tried to keep this in but, come on Shane, you want to play girls volleyball? I don't know if you would cut it in the outfit.

Anyway, for myself, it would shot put or discuss in the summer

Winter, bobsled or hockey

shot put and discuss, now thats my kind of track and field events. The least amount of running !!! grin

Boxing---I boxed Golden Gloves and If I ever might have been lucky enough to be that good, it would have been fun.

I know, thats why I am the way I am, to many shots to the head. Funny thing about getting hit that hard, one never feels it.

Quote:
What sport have you always dream of participating in, in the Olympics? Summer, Winter or both.
and Shane replies,
Quote:
Sumer I'll go with Girls Volleyball
Do you really think you'd make the team though??!! winksmilelaugh

Woops thought it was what to watch. But I still wouldn't mind making the girls sand volleyball team!! laugh And never underestimate how good I'd look in speedos and sports top. shocked

I'll still stick with bobsled, probably two man.

Basketball in the Summer.

Quote:
Boxing---I boxed Golden Gloves and If I ever might have been lucky enough to be that good, it would have been fun.

I know, thats why I am the way I am, to many shots to the head. Funny thing about getting hit that hard, one never feels it.

So if I get clocked at the nursing home (oh and I know it happens ALOT), I won't feel the pain? winkgrin

HL, the Golden Gloves boxing past is such a cool thing about you!! cool

ahhh - now I know who NOT to give a hard time to - crazygrin