Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Digs11

Mar-Cum VS400 Underwater Camera

1 post in this topic

A once used Mar-Cum, amazing clarity, this is an actual tv you can hook up a digital camera and replay on your TV set for all to see. Very good night clarity. I was able to see bait in both of my holes at the same time. The Bobber Shop has it for $379.00. $300 or best offer must sell Jim 952-892-0606

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Apparently it took one to know one
    • Well, yes and no.  When the distillery opened they hired Steve Nally of Makers Mark fame and all of the ingredients come from the local area.  The facility is cool, the bottle and label are cool... it had everything going for it.  But for some reason the partners decided on releasing it earlier than planned, and about this time Nally (who the story claims did not agree with this decision) parted ways with them.  Because of promotion there was a lot of interest and advanced sales and some dealers were limited to a case or two.  But it really bombed hard, and some batches (the bottles show batch numbers) were way worse than others. It didn't turn out like they planned it would and after a while most of the sales were to tourists. On the bright side, after a few years WW admitted they had a problem and began blending batches (and likely made other changes as well), and even had representatives travel the state giving free samples of the "new" WW.  It has improved slightly, but many folks still have the bad taste in their mouth.  A dealer I know told me the liquor commission in Cheyenne (all sales go through them) has something like 500 cases in the warehouse and it's a slow mover.      I actually ordered a case so I could give it out to customers, as luck would have it the bar I ordered through only got 2 cases on that first order, so all of the pre-order people just got a couple of bottles, and they kept a few back for stocking the bar.  For a couple of days patrons were sampling it at the bar and it began to get the thumbs down. I actually cancelled my order for the remaining case.  I did make it halfway through one bottle, but wound up tossing the rest.  I kept the unopened one just because it might be worth something in 20 or 30 years.   Yep nice color alright. The flavor is slightly sweet with a hint of oak, vanilla and kerosene, and it has a burn.  The first glass is sort of deceiving and after the second the flavor becomes unpleasant.  Most believe it's just too young and needed the full aging. 
    • And Yet, 8 years later!
    • Come on Duff, you gotta know it was just picking one liar over the other. The difference being that there is a small chance his lies were not generated by the machine.  In the end it doesn't matter what he says but what he can get others to do.    I gave Barry a chance to do the job and I extend the same to Donald. My guess though is that what he will bring will not be what his voters are looking for but at times we need to go through that to get to where we want to be.   In the meantime maybe tanning booths will make a comeback
    • I am more baffled by the people who think the far right and far left are somehow different and not capable of ignorant acts. Like somehow or somewhere the extremists of your party are somehow better than the extremists of the other, hopefully some people are having their eyes opened.

Even better there are those out there that think if only the left/right could take over and make things they way they are "suppose" to be would suddenly fix everything. Like alienating half the country is going to be good for America. The further the country gets torn in half the more it looks like there is only one place to to go and that is back to the middle where people work together. Of course that would put a lot of the media out of work but it is more clear than ever they are more of a hazzard than anything.
    • If I remember correctly Ted Cruz did call him a pathological liar during the primaries.
    • How anybody can believe any word that comes out of that pumpkin pie hole is beyond me.   Y'all got duped by a compulsive liar. At least he has that part of being a politician down pat, but for it to work ya need to slip some truth in there now and again.
    • And yet?   Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Jan 21 A fantastic day and evening in Washington D.C.Thank you to @FoxNews and so many other news outlets for the GREAT reviews of the speech!
  • Our Sponsors