Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trytti

GONE-Handyman's Special! FREE 8' X18' perm shack on Mille Lacs

20 posts in this topic

Love fishing Mille Lacs but our shack has seen better days. When they pulled it off they pulled the joists away from the skids rendering it untowable at this time. I am not much of a handyman and being 4hrs away it is just not feasbile for us to try fix it. (Plus I bought a pull behind now) So if you are a handyman it is yours for the taking. If not, there are a few items that you may want to salvage and have a big bonfire with the rest of it. Some of the items include a Remington ventless heater used only 1 season (20 or 30,000 BTU's) keeps it plenty warm in there for sure. Also 2-100Lb propane tanks, 2 gas lights, 2 windows, the floor is still in OK shape and the skids are still in good shape too. Also it has vinyl siding although a couple small pieces are missing. 6 rattle reels and misc fishing items. Rubber roof that doesn't leak and the main structure is solid and you could reuse all that lumber.

Just buzz me an email at etrytten@hotmail.com and I can send you the few pics I have, and give you any more details.

It is located at the Red Door and if you want it give me your address and I will send the key and let them know you are going to do with it what you wish.

Thanks!

Email sent to you.

If you don't get it for some reasy shoot me one at s_e_hendricks @ comcast dot net

Pics this way please...sobe1@charter.net Thanx, Scott

please send to jasonyoungquist@yahoo.com... very interested!

I have a guy that is probably going to take it but if not I can let you know. I think you can fix it onsite if you talke the the resort. The have a shop not too far that you could run extension cords too.

What is your email?

email etrytten&hotmail.com

The shack is still available, can't beat the price but it will take some work to fix it, or salvage what you want and have firewood for the rest of the summer...

Can you email me pics?

Shack is spoken for. If it anything changes I will repost it.

Thanks to all who were interested.

We want the fishouse!! Can you send us the keys? E-mail me at deeda9@live.com. Does fishouse still have the heater? We need no pics. Thanks one eye

Trytti-

I'm a little disappointed that you didn't give me a heads up on this deal!!! J/K Hope it found a good home!

Yea, it is spoken for. I didn't figure it was quite big enough for you... Ha Ha!

Been working on finishing off the new shack. Your gonna have to come down and check it out. I have a feeling I might just live out of it this winter... Haha!

Is the house gone?

Please sent pics.

sljtc@charter.net

"Sorry it is not available anymore"

I know I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing it's not available anymore?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•   It's hard not to lump them (Koch Bros) in with the Tea party as they spent millions supporting it and effectively, with some others, namely big tobacco, created the Tea party.      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brendan-demelle/study-confirms-tea-party-_b_2663125.html  
    • I got an electronic sliding deadbolt on the garage and the house. It is the BEST THING EVER!!!! just push in 4 number and it opens up without any other input. To lock, you just push one button. I think maybe Quickset brand or something like that. I liekd it more than Schlage model.   My Mom had one that you put in the 4 digit combo and then have to turn a knob. Still nice, but the auto one is awesome.   It beeps for unsuccessful, and it willgive a red (rather than green) light and also a beepbeepbeep when the batteries get low. Pretty easy and forgiving to let you know when to change them. I have not had them go totally out on me yet in about 5 years or more, but I change them usually after about a week of beepbeepbeeping  I would guess I change them 1-2 times a year, more in the garage as it gets locked and unlocked more.   Seriously, best thing ever. I never carry keys anymore, never. I leave keys right in the vehicles in the garage, dont' bother bringing them into the house anymore. At the cabin I leave keys right in vehicles as well.
    • You do know Uncle Bengahzi........that burns are covered by the ACA.
    •   The best system is one where consumers are left with a choice, so yes. I would agree.
    •   In other words, officer duffy, and the rest of the lib - tard nation's got nothing...     Lolololo.....

• Nothing is going to be perfect but right now we pay way more for healthcare than anyone else, whatever we are doing is only lining the pockets of the industry and worse yet we are forced to pay. Let me know where it says in the constitution we have the right to be forced into paying high healthcare premiums, it doesn't exactly sound like America the free.

Maybe someday I will research healthcare and write a report for you but I don't have the time right now. As I see it cutting out the middle man is good for 320+ millions Americans vs a tiny fraction of health insurance industry. We need to stop catering to tiny fractions of people for monetary gain and look at the big picture.
    • Will do.  We were just up there for ice fishing on Bass. First the drizzle and rain came, then the wind blew us all the way home.  We did get in some good sight fishing for bass though. 3-5 fow on the edge of reeds.  Real cool to see the bass come in and take your lure that shallow.  We got a couple of 18" +.

• Del is that you shooting down any kind of change again? It can happen as soon as we decide we need to start doing what is in the best interests of the voters instead of what is right for some small segment of the economy. The politicians fear losing their jobs more than they fear these special interest groups. Even the far right has to see that letting the insurance industry have it's way and even worse force people to sign up for this stuff is a total crock. Ya ya we could go to a free market and let the market decide but I don't even know if we have free markets when it comes to big $$$ industries. They get what they want and we are forced to pay, not exactly a free market. Now if we could find a way to get there that would be great but there is way to much influence to let that happen.
    •   I think the countries in Europe that have systems that work still have insurance companies.   Why don't you research how it works in Germany and Switzerland, and get back to us with a report.    The problem with single payer is that, as we see with medicaid, that the government is tempted to reimburse at too low a level to sustain the providers.   Even the Brits seem to have a private system with insurance that runs in parallel with the government providers.    As for government providers in this country, the VA is an example. 
  • Our Sponsors