Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trytti

GONE-Handyman's Special! FREE 8' X18' perm shack on Mille Lacs

20 posts in this topic

Love fishing Mille Lacs but our shack has seen better days. When they pulled it off they pulled the joists away from the skids rendering it untowable at this time. I am not much of a handyman and being 4hrs away it is just not feasbile for us to try fix it. (Plus I bought a pull behind now) So if you are a handyman it is yours for the taking. If not, there are a few items that you may want to salvage and have a big bonfire with the rest of it. Some of the items include a Remington ventless heater used only 1 season (20 or 30,000 BTU's) keeps it plenty warm in there for sure. Also 2-100Lb propane tanks, 2 gas lights, 2 windows, the floor is still in OK shape and the skids are still in good shape too. Also it has vinyl siding although a couple small pieces are missing. 6 rattle reels and misc fishing items. Rubber roof that doesn't leak and the main structure is solid and you could reuse all that lumber.

Just buzz me an email at etrytten@hotmail.com and I can send you the few pics I have, and give you any more details.

It is located at the Red Door and if you want it give me your address and I will send the key and let them know you are going to do with it what you wish.

Thanks!

Email sent to you.

If you don't get it for some reasy shoot me one at s_e_hendricks @ comcast dot net

Pics this way please...sobe1@charter.net Thanx, Scott

could I get pics?Can it be fixed onsite?

please send to jasonyoungquist@yahoo.com... very interested!

I have a guy that is probably going to take it but if not I can let you know. I think you can fix it onsite if you talke the the resort. The have a shop not too far that you could run extension cords too.

What is your email?

email etrytten&hotmail.com

The shack is still available, can't beat the price but it will take some work to fix it, or salvage what you want and have firewood for the rest of the summer...

Can you email me pics?

Shack is spoken for. If it anything changes I will repost it.

Thanks to all who were interested.

We want the fishouse!! Can you send us the keys? E-mail me at deeda9@live.com. Does fishouse still have the heater? We need no pics. Thanks one eye

Trytti-

I'm a little disappointed that you didn't give me a heads up on this deal!!! J/K Hope it found a good home!

Yea, it is spoken for. I didn't figure it was quite big enough for you... Ha Ha!

Been working on finishing off the new shack. Your gonna have to come down and check it out. I have a feeling I might just live out of it this winter... Haha!

Is the house gone?

Please sent pics.

sljtc@charter.net

"Sorry it is not available anymore"

I know I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing it's not available anymore?