Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dan z

new movies

20 posts in this topic

just seein whats the best ones for the up comin season. I have already purchased the fistful of ducks. thier is some major teal carnage in the video. all them bayou hunters are funny to boot to grin

i just got the new foiles movie and i would have rather spent my money on something else. it's all right but it's like all of his other videos. i can't wait to see the new zink video's. especially the snow goose one.

BP II!!! If youre going to the game fair this weekend you could pick one up while supplies last!

i just saw shellburner and it was pretty good... 100 percent minnesota waterfowling action and most of it is on public land which makes it even more cool. Lots of goose hunts, a youthday hunt, mallard shoots and a lake of the woods trip

BPII is on my list to see. Wouldn't waste a dime on any of Foile's garbage...I'm from the school that teaches only to shoot a duck if you're gonna eat it. Not much fun eating birds that have taken the full load from 4 different shotshells!

Bp11 is a wesome video! Really shows how good of waterfowling can be had in Mn with some effort!

BPII is on my list to see. Wouldn't waste a dime on any of Foile's garbage...I'm from the school that teaches only to shoot a duck if you're gonna eat it. Not much fun eating birds that have taken the full load from 4 different shotshells!

Amen.

BPII is a great video, definitely worth picking up!

Another vote for the Keller BP videos. I bought both at Game Fair. The video quality if really good for true hunting situation.

Appreciate the comments guys. Glad you liked the video. I know most guys like it cause it's filmed HERE in MN! Looking forward to work on #3 this fall....

just picked up h.s. take em 10. excellent mix of field and water hunts for honkers and ducks; mostly filmed in south dakota. also have rnt the calling sitting on the dvd player waiting to be opened up tonight. will post a review on that one later!

I want to get BPI and BPII. Is Shellburner and BPII the same thing? Is there a store to get them at in the North Metro? Shipping was $8. on the web.

The clips look awesome.

Ya is there any stores who hold it, I'm sort of intrested, All in MN Got me to really want this DVD!

Gander and Scheels will have it within the month along with a few other smaller stores. shellburner dot com, shipping is $3.