• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

just seein whats the best ones for the up comin season. I have already purchased the fistful of ducks. thier is some major teal carnage in the video. all them bayou hunters are funny to boot to grin

i just got the new foiles movie and i would have rather spent my money on something else. it's all right but it's like all of his other videos. i can't wait to see the new zink video's. especially the snow goose one.

i just saw shellburner and it was pretty good... 100 percent minnesota waterfowling action and most of it is on public land which makes it even more cool. Lots of goose hunts, a youthday hunt, mallard shoots and a lake of the woods trip

BPII is on my list to see. Wouldn't waste a dime on any of Foile's garbage...I'm from the school that teaches only to shoot a duck if you're gonna eat it. Not much fun eating birds that have taken the full load from 4 different shotshells!

BPII is on my list to see. Wouldn't waste a dime on any of Foile's garbage...I'm from the school that teaches only to shoot a duck if you're gonna eat it. Not much fun eating birds that have taken the full load from 4 different shotshells!

Amen.

BPII is a great video, definitely worth picking up!