• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Your Favorite Metro Lake?

White Bear in late Fall. 3000+ acres, and the recreational traffic is done by that point. Lots of structure, so you can try a few totally different techniques.

I've seen a few big fish out there too.......

flake n wbl... wbl might kick the flake off for nbr 1 on favorite lake's list. i like the wbl *so far**** more structures n better water clarity than flake. but flake r only 10 mins away from my house so yea i hit it more often.

Quack... nope its not Mille Lacs... You know which lake it is... and its best that it stays Lake X for now...

Porter... I dont consider French to be part of metro... Faribault is a good 35 min drive south from Bloomington which where I live...

Quack... nope its not Mille Lacs... You know which lake it is... and its best that it stays Lake X for now...

Porter... I dont consider French to be part of metro... Faribault is a good 35 min drive south from Bloomington which where I live...

Rebel,

Your right about French. It's not in the metro. I live in Apple Valley. French is about 30 miles from my house, White Bear is 32 miles from my house, Forest is 50 miles, and Waconia is around 35 miles. I'm kind of stuck in the middle.

Brian

Porter, I live in apple valley as well and know what it's like to be "stuck in the middle" I just started fishing in this area and I need a little advice. If you have a chance, I'd appreciate it if you could give me your email address, I'd like to ask you a couple questions about a few lakes in our area. My address is [email protected]

Brian, Yep, I know what you mean... Apple Valley is my hometown... til I moved to Bloomington about 10 years ago... Its nice to have two lakes thats out of metro thats within 30-40 miles away... I need to hit Waconia someday...

Porter, I live in apple valley as well and know what it's like to be "stuck in the middle" I just started fishing in this area and I need a little advice. If you have a chance, I'd appreciate it if you could give me your email address, I'd like to ask you a couple questions about a few lakes in our area. My address is [email protected]

[email protected]

Brian