• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big 13 success??

HugoBox

I picked up a couple of the Super Model DCG's last spring. I haven't used them a ton so I can't really judge them. Do any of you have opinions yet? I'll say this, waiting till the end of a trip to start throwing them may not be the best idea.

Box - I just picked up one of the Booty Tails (2x13) from TI, I'll be trying them this weekend, actually I kind of want to just bring that single bait out. I figure that way it will not be easy for the bait ADD to set in.

Man I' m the worst, I must change baits every 5 minutes... Is it obvious I don't have a whole lot of confidence in some of my baits.

RU

RU I'm kinda the same but not as bad as changing every five minutes I do it like every half hour. I bought a double cowgirl and I tell ya I can only fish those [PoorWordUsage] things for five minutes - I need a power handle.

But back to lure ADD...I'm always thinking I could do this and I could do that but I try to stick with what I'm doing. But it's like how long do you keep doing the same thing before it is better if you switch it up you know?

See I'm the opposite, I figure my chances are better the more time the lure is in the water, rather than me switching baits. As long as the presentation type is the same or I'm covering the same type of structure that I planned on, I stick with just a handful of baits all day