• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just a little sleepy this morning, I'm guessing Nathan is too!

You could be right. I am leaving in a bit for the game tonight. Going to watch Mr. Buehrle go up against the guy we are trying to get from the M's (Jarrod Washburn) Could be some fun! Shell Washburn in about the third inning and sign him by the 5th inning and just have him stay in the Windy City and ship the M's uni's back on the plane! LOL

Windy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude,

The only sweat I had last night was in the first inning and that was quickly washed away by 4 taters by my beloved Pale Hose. No, wait, I did do a little sweating as I was watching the scoreboard. After watching the A's put up a 3 spot, I did sweat just a bit when they posted the duece for the Twinks but again, that was quickly washed away as the final was posted! My beloved back up on top of the teeter toter. Great night to be at the park, great weather, lots of fireworks and Bud!

Windy

In response to:

Poster: Windy City Walleye Hunter

Subject: Re: Just a little sleepy this morning, I'm guessing Nathan is too!

Geno,

I had to send my ring out for cleaning, it was getting a little tarnished after a few years. I am also hoping to replace my jewelry on about Oct 18th or so, LOL

Windy

Don't you mean after so many years....

dude,

Mine is less than 3 years old so that would qualify for "a few years", now Geno's on the other hand has tarnish on it from before the Kennedy era, or the Roosevelt era, or before the Lincoln era ( I think ) LOL

I think they are going to turn a sand blaster on Geno's ring to get 100 years of tarnish off!

Windy

Not real concerned with Griffs numbers, if he can give each of the OF a rest for a day here and there, spelling Swish, Dye, Konerko, Thome, etc then it will have been worth it. Gives us another option as we work Brian Anderson in so anything Griff can do at the plate is a bonus. If Ken Griffey Jr. is the biggest thing we have to worry about, we are in fine shape!

Windy

Diamond in the ruff.....Cub-killer....and complements Reed Johnson...and can put it into the LF bleachers and...

No matter if he was hitting under .240 when they took a chance on him.....I say that was rather good scouting and the price was much less than Jr. (and Soriano and FukuDome)