• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just a little sleepy this morning, I'm guessing Nathan is too!

Wow,

Talk about twin roller coaster rides. Sox down and down and down, wait, they are coming back coming back, TIED, now extra innings, DOWN AGAIN, wait THEY ARE UP FOR THE FINAL. Sox win in 14!!! Touch them all Steve Swisher.

Twinks are up, now they are down, wait, they are back up and then Nathan crashes the roller coaster. Could the Twinks get swept by the worst team in baseball??? Lots of road games for the Twinks in the next 30 games so there will be no "Baggie-dome" lovin'.

Sox back in 1st....Alone!

All I can say is sit back, relax and strap it down because this is going to be an exciting roller coaster ride for the next 2 months!

Windy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is about 10. Though this rough away stretch for the Twinks could put them down by about 5 games as the Sox get healthy at home. My guess is it will tighten back up in September for the final run for the roses. I hope that both teams do well enough so that the wild card comes out of the Central. I hate the Red Sox, would love to see Tampa Bay be the only thing to come out of that division.

Windy

It is really tough this week, do I cheer for the Sox and hope the Kitties get buried never to be heard from for the rest of the season? Or do I cheer for the Kitties, and then they really wake up and sneak up on both teams????

As long as BOS and NYY keep losing I am happy. It would be great to see NYY out of post season.

Cubs - Twins WS???? What would the east coast people think of that? ESPN would still be saying how close BOS and New Yorks were to getting there...etc... and how did these 2 teams make it. Ah the dreams. blushgrin

Color my world !!!

Nice catch Mike,

I was just posting on another thread and started to type it and caught myself. It's he11 getting old! I was just coming in here to edit my thread but as long as you already caught it, I will leave it here for all the Twinkie fans to enjoy! Go ahead, make fun of the old guy! LOL I guess I could blame it on being a little sleepy after staying up so late to watch those exciting Sox and Twinks games!

Windy

I thought the twinks played good ball lastnight. come on the yankees are ten times the value of us and we took them to extra innings. they get payed to win we play to win. well get em ta de

Sled,

I eat the perch and walleye, I fry up the rock bass for my guests! LOL

And yes, you can count the tie as a lead change, as long as you count the Pale Hose victory later that night as another lead change! Roller coaster is getting pretty exciting.

Windy