Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZEEK1223

not a true albino, but cool none the less

13 posts in this topic

looks kinda domestic to me but, I have been wrong before cool clicks!

i've seen a duck 2 years in a row, that looked just like that. It was in a pond where i grew up. They are out their!

I think it's pretty neat either way, don't be so quick to jump on a guy for posting something he found interesting, I appreciate it ZEEK. Farm duck or wild I don't know, but I think I'd be shooting at it if it came in with a flock of mallards...

confused I don't think bear was jumping on the guy. Cool out.

cool looking duck.

That poor duck, he'll be the first one picked out of the flock when working a spread.

I don't care if its albino OR part domestic, if I'm fortunate enough to shoot it over my dekes, I will mount it.

P.S. Call me crazy but is it surrounded by blackducks?.....they are missing a speculum.

I posted it as "not a true albino" I am not trying to convince anyone that it is an albino duck. domestic ducks will flock with wild mallards. The owner of the house that the ducks were near by, said it was the ducks 3rd season at his house. I just thought it was cool.