• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flats Flats Flats (several pics)

Tyler Holm

I remember that as well, I can concur that wasn't Tyler showing the rest of us his "stuff". When I finally made it back to our cabin, it was a bit of a loud place! Definitely a lot of captain going around.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude - You really are hard-core on cats.

Take it easy on the shoulder - or I'll tell your mommy!! smirk

What's a good place to eat in Rochester? Will be down there Sat night.

Depends on how much you want to spend, Michaels downtown is always a safe bet I think. But it can get on the spendy side, otherwise we have plenty of the "chain" places ie Applebees, Timberlodge, Outback, Red Lobster...

wow....no kidding huh

Not sure what is a greater feat, catch 2 50's in a week or catching the same 50 twice in a week

Either way that's a great story and another example of how CPR WORKS

pass along the congrats to Eric

That's awesome. I LOVE catch and release success stories smile

Congrats to him for catching and releasing a 50+ twice in the same week! And to the people who released that fish before he did so that it could get to 50!