Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul

ATV Parade 2009 June 13th 2009. Silver Bay MN.

15 posts in this topic

Ok Folks here is your warning. get your rooms soon, many people could not get rooms last year. State Parks take reservations 1 year in advance also. Get info as it is published at www.atvparade.org. Or www.atvam.org

Hope to see you all again next year. We only need to grow by 10% to break the record. We need more than 1175 quads to do it.

Paul Hagen

Red River Riders ATV Club Fargo/Moorhead

Thanks for the update Paul.

Hopefully we can set a new record this time.

Allready have my room booked. Actually 2 rooms booked.

Please Note the date is Actually June 13. 2009. Not june 16th.

My Bad.

We recently received the e-mails about the parade, and my wife says we are going again next year! Time to make reservations. Does anone know if any other clubs that were attempting to break the record succeeded since our attempt in June? Maybe this year we can meet up with more people from FM (It was nice to meet you there last year, Paul!)

Dustin

It would be a great opportunity for the FM crew to show up in full force. grin

I intened to be there as I probably won't be able to take the trip to Wallace Idaho the week after that I want to attend, that is unless gas prices stay low and the economy turns around.

Missed it at the last minute last year, but I'll be there this time.

We have registered again! My wife had a great time last year, and made me sign up this year ;-) I heard a club in VA beat the old record this year with a parade involving around 3000 machines. Can anyone verify this info for me?

Is anyone else from here staying at Gooseberry Park Motel and Cabins? This will be our first visit to this establishment.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Where is the part where I say I am OK with it?
    • The CWD 'outbreak' in the 4 counties in the NW part of Wisconsin I believe is one case in the NW part of Barron County, or some where close to where those counties all meet.  All counties within X miles (40 miles?) of a positive result are considered CWD counties.  For the year or two after the found positive in that area the MN DNR did test deer in the neighboring MN area(s.)  I was hunting in both Burnett County, WI and east of Hinckley, MN in the year the positive test was found.  It's been awhile, the numbers might be off, but that was generally what happened.   How much money do you want our DNR to spend on so few positive results so far away?
    • We should never have Koivu on the ice in a 3 on 3 OT...Wait, he scored last night. He is phenomenal in OT, finishes with the same move Parise tried moments before him and failed. WTG Koivu! Insert half sarcastic, half praise here... Needed the win, got it. Mcdavid held in check.   Parise is the highest paid 4th line player. There is still something wrong with him. His stride hasn't looked right in over a year. Hope he just stays off the ice if he isn't going to get it together.
    • Looks like after today we'll be making some of the hard stuff!!! Here in the metro anyways
    • Waiting on a reply from the DNR but should be soon
    • They are all the same as the other hook models just a different screen. The Hook is just a re-branded Elite Chrip.
    • Appeared to be a nice product. I was not impressed with the sales guy or who ever he was at the Blane show. I asked if they sell the LED extrusion they had running along both sides of the trailer and he said its their own design I can get them if I buy a trailer bla bla bla... Once I stepped away a salesman from Coates RV said that he can get the extrusion for me being its nothing special! I have little time for people that lie to me, if he didn't know a better answer is no we don't sell to the public or i don't know.
    • One reason for me to be muzzleloading is to scout areas for next bow season.  I liked this low area I found yesterday.  I got a good feel for how the deer use it.  Saw one small 8 and had two put their tracks in mine, but out of sight.  I'd hunt it differently with a bow.  
    • wear a good balaclava and get a open face with a cold weather breath box never had a problem
  • Our Sponsors