• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good Trail Cam

I have heard a ton of good things on here and other reviews about the moultrie infrared 4 megapixel. I believe the are $199 though. They take good pictures day or night without the flash and have enough battery power to get you though the season!

I think they're kind of slim pickens' for a good one around $100.

Stay away from Wildview, I have two, was told they were good, I've returned one three times. It takes good pictures but there is something goofy with the circuitry, won't shut off, won't turn on, etc.... Both moultrie and stealth have some 4 megapixels for about $100.

moultrie 4.0 would be my first pick with the stealthcam 3.0 as my second.

the moultrie has a quicker sensor, takes SD cards instead of Compact Flash, and also offers 10 sec video. both are about 100 bucks.

I havent looked at the cameras this year but last year the moultrie seemed to be the best deal when you compair options and price

The old style moultries are in your price range. The ones I dealt with were good on batteries and very reliable, but the trigger speed was slow. You'd have to be working over some type of bait to get pictures. I use mock scrapes and get nice pictures of bucks with mine.