• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A good weekend turned sour

TonkaBass

My fishing partne and good friend Chris and I went out of town on Saturday morning and had one of those days most only dream about. We caught over 70 bass total. Over 20 of them went over 4 pounds, and there were counless 3 and 3 1/2 pounders. Very few under 3 pounds. Just a blast!

Afterward he and I went over to my rlatives to stop by and say hi. We were only there for maybe an hour, when I realized that my cousin and Chris had left. Then I got a phone call from them saying the were in accident. My cousin rolled his truck going about 60mph. He wasn't hurt, but Chris was ejected.Landed about 35 feet from where the pick-up ended up. I was very happy to see him talk to me when I walked up. He didn't even break a bone!!! Lucky to be alive. He says he can't wait to get out and go fishing again. He can't hardly move right now from the beating he took, but when he can, hopefully we can pick up where we left off!

Be safe out there!