Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gordie

poltical ice fishing humor.

6 posts in this topic

The Presidential election was too close to call. Neither the Republican candidate nor the Democratic candidate had enough votes to win.. There was much talk about ballot recounting, court challenges, etc., but a week-long ice fishing competition seemed the sportsmanlike way to settle things. The candidate that caught the most fish at the end of the week would win the election. Therefore, it was decided that there should be an ice fishing contest between the two candidates to determine the winner.

After much of back and forth discussion, it was decided that the contest take place on a remote frozen lake in northern Minnesota. There were to be no observers present, and both men were to be sent out separately on this isolated lake and return at 5 P.M. with their catch for counting and verification by a team of neutral parties.

At the end of the first day, John Mc. returned to the starting line and he had ten fish. Soon, Obama returned and had no fish. Well, everyone assumed he was just having another 'bad hair' day or something and hopefully, he would catch up the next day.

At the end of the 2nd day John Mc. came in with 20 fish and Obama came in again with none.

That evening, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi got together secretly with Obama and said, 'Obama, I think John Mc. is a low-life, cheatin' son-of-a-gun. I want you to go out tomorrow and don't even bother with fishing. Just spy on him and see just how he is cheating.'

The next night (after John Mc. returns with 50 fish), said to Obama, 'Well, tell me, how is John Mc. cheating?' Obama replied, 'Harry, you're not going to believe this, but he's cutting holes in the ice.'

thught you guys might like this. Think ICE

Quality right there!

Thats RICH thanks I needed that today.ICE JOHN

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Tysons chicken tender, Top sirloin steak, pork chop, burgers seasoned to taste - crispy crowns, tutor tots, fries - beer batter shore lunch Walleye, Crappie all better than deep fryer, oven or gas grill. Just do potato first & keep hot in oven at 250. Even Spam is better than pan fryed but if your under 40 you may not have a clue about Spam.
    • Yes spray it, or wipe it down with an oiled paper towel before you use it.  I use a little ball of aluminum foil to scrub them after the cook, but while they are still warm. They make disposable grill topper grates that are handy too when you are cooking something that is going to be really messy.
    •   Non-matching carpet and drapes have been known to cause numerous issues, too, with or without beetles, especially in Los Angeles. Keep the hamsters safe by putting in a zip-loc bag during spraying.
    • Yes, I agree with you, but there are some professionals in Queens NY who provides an eco-friendly spray, which is not harmful.
    • I smoked a pork shoulder yesterday that turned out great, but the rack it sat on took a lot of soaking and scrubbing to get clean afterwards. Got any tricks to keep the rack less crusty? Spray it with Pam before the smoke or??
    • I stopped at a small engine shop on my way up north Monday and he confirmed what RebelSS said. I got some yellow tubing and after struggling for almost 1/2 hour, got the lines reconnected and went out and whacked some weeds. Thanks for all the replies.
    • I read somewhere that the chemicals used by Queens NY pest control caused male pattern baldness and birth defects in pet hamsters. 
    • Last Friday, I saw a beetle at my home's carpet. It is very difficult for me to get rid with this beetle and I also saw some eggs were laying on the carpet, which was quite damaging. Then on a recommendation of my neighbor I had called up the Queens NY pest control services, who had used an insect spray and where the experts spray around the floorboards, furniture and on carpets and helped us by preventing the carpet beetles laying their eggs and removing all the food sources.  
    • arby's fries frozen?  at supermarket?  have to look for them...
  • Our Sponsors