• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Liquid Fertilyzer

prov1900

I have an ATV mounted sprayer with the booms. I have used it to spread some weed be gone. I am looking for fertilyzer to dilute with water and use in the sprayer. Does anyone carry such a thing? I have looked everywhere. It seems like I have poor results from granular stuff. Plus, I get to drive my 4 wheeler.

You can do a google for Liquid Fertilizer.

Also, a company called "John Deere Landscapes" will carry it.

The brand name of the product is Green-Flo, at least the one that I'm familiar with.

The biggest issue you're going to have with the ATV sprayer, is that even if you ran the product straight with no dilution, chances are it's going to be hard to get as much N down as you would with a granular fert.

I have a ride-on spreader sprayer that I use, and I cannot use the liquid fert., I can't get enough product through the system at one time.

I have used fish and seaweed fertilizer that comes in jugs that you dillute in water. Works amazing in the garden but haven't tried in on the grass. I imagine it would work just as well.

You can pick it up at Linders Greenhouse or at a number of other places I'm sure.

On the plus side its all natural and your yard smells like a bait shop for a little while. Mmmm love that smell.