• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Suspend? or not?... Ozzie Guillen

PierBridge

Yes, I would suspend him for being stupid. Any manager that would have his pitcher throw at a batter intentionally with the bases loaded in the 5th inning is a fool. Granted they were down by 5 or 6 runs at the time but a lot of things can happen over the next 4 innings to get you back in the game especially when you are playing KC.

You are probably correct on Ozzie - his plan was to get tossed in the 5th inning, go to the clubhouse, grab a beer, and go watch his favorite team, the MN Twins on TV with Liriano pitching. Is Ozzie for Puerto Rico like Liriano?

Ozzie just says what most people are thinking...wait, I mean most people who have been treated somewhat successfully for a variety of mental illnesses.

Suspend him? No. I'm sure every manager's done that. Baseball needs more colorful characters like the Oz.

Ozzie just says what most people are thinking...wait, I mean most people who have been treated somewhat successfully for a variety of mental illnesses.

Suspend him? No. I'm sure every manager's done that. Baseball needs more colorful characters like the Oz.

Perhaps more mature colorful characters.