Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PierBridge

Suspend? or not?... Ozzie Guillen

12 posts in this topic

I don't think he deserves a suspension but I bet they have less tolerance from this point forward

Yes, I would suspend him for being stupid. Any manager that would have his pitcher throw at a batter intentionally with the bases loaded in the 5th inning is a fool. Granted they were down by 5 or 6 runs at the time but a lot of things can happen over the next 4 innings to get you back in the game especially when you are playing KC.

Actually I don't beleive he ordered that beanball that's why he went off on another one of he's legendary Tangents!

Leave him alone. He is going to screw up again and again and will bring the Sox down with him. Perfect.

I bet him and A.J. get along real well.

G.C.

You are probably correct on Ozzie - his plan was to get tossed in the 5th inning, go to the clubhouse, grab a beer, and go watch his favorite team, the MN Twins on TV with Liriano pitching. Is Ozzie for Puerto Rico like Liriano?

Ozzie just says what most people are thinking...wait, I mean most people who have been treated somewhat successfully for a variety of mental illnesses.

Suspend him? No. I'm sure every manager's done that. Baseball needs more colorful characters like the Oz.

Ozzie just says what most people are thinking...wait, I mean most people who have been treated somewhat successfully for a variety of mental illnesses.

Suspend him? No. I'm sure every manager's done that. Baseball needs more colorful characters like the Oz.

Perhaps more mature colorful characters.

Every team does it...he just admitted it.

Say what you want about Ozzie, but every time he does something like this, the Sox go on a tear...