• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ufc fights at target center!

Crappiechaser

Is there anyone going on saturday? Acouple buddys and I are just gunna watch it on ppv because of the rediculous amount of cash they want for tickets. 50 bucks for upper level tickets, I remember going to twolves games up in the nose bleed sections and its hard to see whats going on, I can only imagine trying to watch a fight in a octigon! anyway I am pumped for the fights, saturday couldnt come sooner!

Hey guys, keep and eye out for Jon Jones on the 205 card. He's from my town, same HS but 12 years apart. He was a football standout and state wrestling champ in 05. Actually worked with his mom for a few years. Although he has the wrestling backround hes well rounded - won some kickboxing thing last month and studying ju-jitsu. He's only fought 6 fights(6-0) and is the youngest guy to ever get a UFC contract. A very bright furture for sure. Never heard a bad word about him or him family. His dads a Pastor and his older brother is a all-american canidate on the Syracuse football team...