• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Job change!

My back and knees finally went out about 2 years ago, after 15 years of lanscaping and construction. I kind of fell into web sites, but found I really liked it, I like the artistic and technical part of it, so started school about 1 1/2 yrs ago. Its only a diploma course, but once I start making some money I'll continue on for my degree.

yes the trailer and yaks will be coming with me, you'll have to try one this time around. grin

sorry barb i dont do red lobster. i have a rule, the fish i eat for the most part has to come from a minn lake and i have had to see them caught or i helped clean. i know where grandmas is give me an idea where these other places are. my busines will be off exit 253b 40th ave w. may go to union hallup on 21rst ave e. thanks for the info.

Sammy's pizza in West Duluth or if you like Chinese the Jade Fountain, both on are central entrance, just off of Grand Ave on about 57th Ave West. Both are pretty good, although I have not been to the Jade Fountain for a while.

Used to live out that way.

i will be back up to duluth in october, one of our members is retiring so i think im going to try that fine dining at sammys. curiosity is gettin the best of me. i see the sign driving into duluth and i need to know if its the same sammys as st cloud.