• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Getting closer and closer

bassNspear

Hey guys I've been findin deals on decoys in the bargin bins at some bait stores around the metro and the people at the couters look at me with a puzzled look when I bring them up because all I talk about is spearing.

spearing is alot like hunting the decoy, the anticapation of the monster coming in,wait for just the right moment,take aim and fire. BNS now you got me all fired up I can't wait laugh

Friday I poured and finished a 1450 square ft crawl space and it was hot and the only thing I could think about was sittin in the spear shack I didnt make it any cooler but it sure helped me get thru rubbin out all that concrete. Bns thanks again for the thoughts of spearing and for starting this forum.

if I could figire out a way to freeze the bath tub I could start cuting holes.

the wife thinks I'm crazy because I took my decoys and tied them up like a mobile over our bed laugh

I have been swimming my decoys in my back yard pond.

So far no lunkers but a couple of gold fish have checked them out. laugh

Now you got me thinking though.

I think if I took one or two 100lb propane tanks... turned them upside down and blasted the pond, I could have ice for an hour or two.... crazy