Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Craigums

Comida Inconsistancy

4 posts in this topic

Just bought my first pack of comida's, Ive been a huge fan of the Yamamoto senkos but just thought I would give the comida a try since they are a bit cheaper. I purchased the Junebug color and one thing I noticed is that 7 out of the ten are black with the teal specks and 3 of the ten are purple with the teal specks is color inconsistancy common with the comidas or did I get a anomoly pack?

My guess is that you have an oddity. I can't honestly say that I have looked super close, but have never noticed a great color inconsistency in the solid colors. All of the blended colors look a little different, but that is the norm for those.

I think ray is right. Must have recieved a weird bag. I have never had that happen to myself, and I have gone through tons of bags.

it has hapen to me before also but differnt colors i bought some pumpkin pepper comidas and one was a black with red flake i grabbed out of the bag and didnt notice it till i had it on the hook and i was all confused then lol