Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Craigums

Comida Inconsistancy

Just bought my first pack of comida's, Ive been a huge fan of the Yamamoto senkos but just thought I would give the comida a try since they are a bit cheaper. I purchased the Junebug color and one thing I noticed is that 7 out of the ten are black with the teal specks and 3 of the ten are purple with the teal specks is color inconsistancy common with the comidas or did I get a anomoly pack?

My guess is that you have an oddity. I can't honestly say that I have looked super close, but have never noticed a great color inconsistency in the solid colors. All of the blended colors look a little different, but that is the norm for those.

it has hapen to me before also but differnt colors i bought some pumpkin pepper comidas and one was a black with red flake i grabbed out of the bag and didnt notice it till i had it on the hook and i was all confused then lol