• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins in first...can they stay there?

CALVINIST

Ozzie has been having a melt down every game of late.

He is a terrible coach, got lucky when they won the series and now chicago with a roller coaster ride with more valleys than peaks.

To me, its a good thing they do not have a real coach. Because they could me doing what the cubbies are doing with a real coach.

Hester

I predict that the southsiders and going the way of their skipper who acts like the back end of a donkey. They've pretty much overachieved. The Twins have an easier schedule the rest of they but they've proved over time that they play down to competition like the Vikings so it will be an interesting race. My only hope is that the decision will come on the last day when I'm on my way home from up north as it did two years ago.

As much as I like the team, and I want to say they can stay in 1st for the long run, there is a lot of season left, almost 2 months and my brain is saying......

"Negative ghost rider. The pattern is full..."

Just too young IMO.

Morneau goes 0-ffer in the RBI department for the series and they STILL win it. One more reason that this is one of those freaky seasons where the Twinkies continue to pull it out of their backsides.

I'm a believer. Especially with Mr. Wicked Slider back in the line up. It may not be as fast, but that thing still has some moves.

Just my opinion, I think Ozzie is good for baseball. These players get paid bukoo bucks to play and Oz calls them out when they are not performing. A mlb lineup is pretty much set up by teams GM. The manager writes a line up card that is given to him. There is not a lot of coaching in mlb that changes wins/losses. It's about how players are playing.

if thier not in first I will still watch em. would rather have them be in second less hype that way. the twins are playin baseball and having fun doing it thats why there in first.

I like Ozzie too ... he is good for baseball.

As for the Twins -- I M afraid it all comes down to injuries and the kids.

If Justin or Joe goes down, I M guessing it is all over.

Who knows, maybe DY will figure out how to work the count and get a fastball. I hate to sound like Bert, but it all does come down to pitching -- if we can pitch we will win. If we can't we won;t.