• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO salmon/steelhead fishing show

sparkyaber

I just finished watching the current episode on fishing lake michigan. I think this is an opportune time to raise the question why we don't have a forum for salmon fishing under fishing by species. There are a ton of different tactics and practices used for salmon trolling, and I am pretty sure many folks that use this HSOforum salmon fish, and even more who would like to try it. Does anyone else feel this way? Is this the right place to ask this question?

Thanks.

Good idea! I work with a guy who salmon fishes lake michigan but doesn't know the first thing about fishing small lakes and rivers. It's wierd how specialized people get but I think we all would like to hear about the variety of fishing methods.