• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Monitor and printer calibration

I still haven't bought one. I calibrated my monitor using a print off my photo printer, matching the tone/color/etc of the monitor with the print. Works great for that.

And when ordering prints from WHCC, I just pay $1 extra per file for color correction. One of these days I'll just have to buy some calibration gear/software.

Or will I? gringrin

I've been using the Pantone Huey for a few years. I like it for its portability, use it at home and on the road with a laptop. Without breaking an arm and a leg the Huey and Eye One are the way to go.

If you want to get more expensive Pantone ColorMunki Photo - Monitor, Printer & Projector Profiler at around $450 is getting good reviews. Does printer profiles even!