Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
porterhouse

My daughters first

12 posts in this topic

Today is a great day. My 10 year daughter caught her first Tiger muskie this afternoon. She caught the fish on a #5 shad rap in 8FT of water. Let's just say she is now hooked on muskie fishing.

Here is the photo. It's not the best photo. She wanted to hold the fish by herself. The fish swam away just fine.

fishingpictures001.jpg

Brian

Very cool!!! Congrats you you and your daughter!

Best part is purchases of muskie gear can be labeled as being "for her".

Tell her Congratulations from all of us! That is just something very special that the both of you will remember for many, many years to come! AWESOME!!

Nice work!! My girls are 3 and 5 and I can't wait until they can go for the biggies as well!!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!! She says thank you for the nice comments.

She is on fire right now. I took her out on Monday morning and she got some slime time again and she lost a real nice fish before she caught this one. Looks like I found a new job as a net man!!!!

fishingpictures002.jpg

Brian

She is on fire! Good for her!!! Nothing better than being the netman for one of your own kids...

Congrats again! That sure makes it fun!

What a great picture too, done with the timer I assume? Nice job at capturing a memory like that..... Definitely one to frame and display!

Sooner or later she'll start charging you guide rates... Way to go!!!

Congrats again! That sure makes it fun!

What a great picture too, done with the timer I assume? Nice job at capturing a memory like that..... Definitely one to frame and display!

Chris,

I use a remote with the camera. It's makes it real easy to take pictures by myself.

Brian

Awesome, what's better than spending time with your daughter and getting her hooked on fishing? Congrats to her on the fish.