• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This Evening's Walk

slapped on some mosquito dope and headed down some nearby nature trails...hot and humid in the woods this afternoon but I managed a few images while slappin the pajesus out of the skeeters!...amazing how they find a spot where you didn't put on the repellent...blood thirsty little demons for sure! cry

Frame_DSCN2841-3copy.jpg

Frame_DSCN2842-4.JPG

Not sure what species these mushrooms are but they sure were enormous!...some were close to 11"-12" across...

Frame_P1040267-2copy.jpg

Frame_P1040264-1copy.jpg

Sure did Hemi...been doing that to a percentage of my images for years...Guess I like it grin...guess we gravitate to a style of photography that pleases us on an individual basis...no doubt there's some that may find that particular style somewhat questionable.... grin

Sure did Hemi...been doing that to a percentage of my images for years...Guess I like it grin...guess we gravitate to a style of photography that pleases us on an individual basis...no doubt there's some that may find that particular style somewhat questionable.... grin

I like it!!! Was mainly wondering so I could attempt in the future. I really like 2nd shot....and 3rd shot second grin .

Thanks All!...no I didn't Cicada..those leaves were all fallen of their own accord...these photos show only a few of these "monster" amanitas...and I bet I came across probably 100 or so in the area yesterday...really quite amazing!...many other unknown species also.yellows, pinks, whites....not sure if they are edible though(amanitas aren't for sure)...here's another with more oak leaves that have taken their last ride from the tree tops

the "moosehorn" mushroom grin...pretty good size to this mushroom(amanita) as one can see by the size of the oak leaves....too bad one couldn't eat em...make a nice meal grin

Frame_P1040261-1copy.jpg