• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

58" Vermilion Musky

DTro

That's the reason we do this crazy sport right there!

dtro: You do essentially the same thing here with the cats! How could it get worse? :-)

The guy with the 55 incher is 6'3"....gives you an idea of how big the fish really is!

WOuld be nice to see the 58" fish with a "regular" hold....To be quite honest, If you showed me the pictures without telling me which one was which I would say the 55" fish DWARFS the other one

WOuld be nice to see the 58" fish with a "regular" hold....To be quite honest, If you showed me the pictures without telling me which one was which I would say the 55" fish DWARFS the other one

The guy holding the 55 is a much smaller person too, so I proportion it looks larger. Either way, they are both giants. IMO there is no mistaking the first one is definitely bigger. The guy holding it is eclipsing the sun! LOL

Interesting story:

Was fishing Big V last week and saw a fish that I didn't even believe could be at first due to the shear size, until it started swimming away. Saw her 3 times total once on quick sideways run at my lure. Was telling someone up there about her and he said that happened to be the spot where the 58" was taken, what a fish.

I saw more BIG fish last week than I've ever seen before. Pretty sure I saw about a half dozen different fish in the mid 50's...yes mid 50's not low. It was just amazing. You know things are good up there when Tony Grant, Greg Thomas, Bob Mesikomer, Hammernick, and I don't know how many other big names were all up there recently. I saw about half of these guys running around out there either doing shows or with their clients.