• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

reports?

I was in Los Angeles for the quake....pretty crazy!

Been gone for a few, but with water temps and the forecast being for hot weather I'm choosing to lay off 'skis and go after bass. Looking at West metro waters, may head out to the West on my waters by Paynesville or head to Green for smallies.

I don't think the northern lakes have hit summer peak yet. Just because the water temps are finally getting up there and staying up instead of dropping again overnight doesn't mean their metabolism has peaked. That's what I'm hoping for anyway!

What I meant to say was that the very shallow bite looks like its over on many lakes in the metro. Maybe not now that the temps for the week are going to be in the upper 70's to low 80's. That's Minnesota.