• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Manny is a Dodger

KMR85

Good, now he can act stupid on the west coast and we won't have to watch him on tv. You know when you have to watch all 30 Yankee/Red Sox games, ok, it just seems like 30, he is sickening and just bad for the game.

I agree. Manny is a flat out stud hitter. Around .315 career hitter with over 500HR and something near 1700 RBI's. and two world titles. Jason Bay-- come on. Teams like TB and the Yanks and others in the AL (Angels,Sox and Twins) are glad he's gone to the NL while teams like the Cubs, D-Backs, Phillies etc will have to face a first ballot HOF likely in the playoffs.

Kinda of odd seeing Manny end up with Joe Torre.

I will give the guy credit for his hitting ability, but he has no respect for the game as far as playing it the right way on both sides of the ball. I have never liked him and feel bad for the kids that think he is someone to emulate. Total classless act. Kirby had fun with the game, laughing, smiling, and messing around, but he had respect for it. You never saw him dog it like Manny does. Sometimes I don't think he even understands the concept of the game. He may be fun when he's happy, but how often has he whined about his contract in mid season and demanded trades or just pulled himself out of the lineup becasue he's not happy today. Ya, I want that on my team.

Dogged it on a ball hit in the gap last night. Let the batter get a triple instead of holding him to a double. I think it was still scoreless at that point. He was lucky that didn't cost them the game. Too busy worrying about his next AB. Not worth having, period.

manny is a stud. I would love to have him on my team anyday. One of the best hitters in baseball

Agreed. He is one of the great hitters in the history of baseball, and while yes he is a little oddball during the regular season, his performances in the playoffs are legendary. He will be in the Hall of Fame.

I also would welcome him on my team anytime. I forgot to mention he has 2 rings.

His butt should be on the bench....anyone who takes almost 6 seconds to run to first base is a JOKE. He is a disgrace to the game of baseball.

Let him retire as a Dodger...that's a good place for him.

Manny is a joke and he would be the last person I would want on my team. If he actually put some effort into defense and base running, got an attitude adjustment, and stopped being such a slacker he probably could be one of the best players in the game. But until then he is just a joke who wants attention.

There are much better players out there who try their hardest every game that I would choose over Manny any day. The Dodgers definately got the short end of the stick in the trade! Go Jason Bay!

no way did the Dodgers get the short end of the stick. They got a hitting machine in their line up. Jason Bay is a no namer. Lets not forget Boston won two WS with Manny. Counldn't have been to much of a cancer. Was Manny 4 for 5 last night?