• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Farve question

inthecattails

I am tired of hearing all about the Favre situation like most but I haven't heard how he being reactivated affects the Packers salary cap. If I remember right they were under and comfortably. Just throwing it out there if they hang on to him in the hopes a starter goes down for someone else and he has more trade value. Don't see it happening...the Packers aren't going to want the circus atmosphere.

I believe,

if he is reinstated, he is put back on the roster, the Packers have to keep him on the roster and pay him, or they can trade him, or cut/release him.

That's how I understand it anyway, not sure if it is correct or not.

They won't keep him on the current roster.. Could you imagine how ROdgers would feel after every incomplete pass?? The Packers don't want that.... They Packers won't cut him because then he would be free to sign anywhere and not get anything for him... ONLY one option left.... TRADE HIM... Favre won't talk to any team other than the Vikings... HAHAHA Packers have to suck it up sooner or later... SUPER BOWL bound VIKINGS