• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Would like to say hello to everyone!! (Updated with pics)

WinterHaven

I finally registered after surfing on this great site for over a year. Just wanted to say hello and let everyone on here know that you post some great information. I live my life ice fishing whenever I can and enjoy it just as much as open water fishing if not more. My setup includes a Fish Trap Pro, heater and a Marcum VX-3. I travel up to LOTW every February for 3 days on the ice in a shack from Arnesons Resort and have just a blast.

Welcome, sorry you only get to LOTW once a year!LOL I also fish up there, best place in the State for hard water fishing. I try to get up at least 4-5 times a winter with the first in early Dec. Its 80 outside right now, but we will have ice in no time, Cant Wait!!!

Ok I thought I would post some pictures from my trip to make winter time get here a little sooner. We were at LOTW in February.

The morning that we arrived it was a cold -30 degrees below zero without the wind chill

Well we had one great 3 day trip on the ice and I am looking forward to getting back up there this February. Thanks for looking.

Note from Admin, please read forum policy before posting pics again. Thank-you

Note from Admin, please read forum policy before posting pics again. Thank-you

Sorry, I used my pictures from my other forum to post here because they were the only ones I have from the trip. I did not realize that I could not do that.