Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WinterHaven

Would like to say hello to everyone!! (Updated with pics)

22 posts in this topic

I finally registered after surfing on this great site for over a year. Just wanted to say hello and let everyone on here know that you post some great information. I live my life ice fishing whenever I can and enjoy it just as much as open water fishing if not more. My setup includes a Fish Trap Pro, heater and a Marcum VX-3. I travel up to LOTW every February for 3 days on the ice in a shack from Arnesons Resort and have just a blast.

Welcome to FM. Glad you signed up. It's much more fun when you can participate.

Welcome, sorry you only get to LOTW once a year!LOL I also fish up there, best place in the State for hard water fishing. I try to get up at least 4-5 times a winter with the first in early Dec. Its 80 outside right now, but we will have ice in no time, Cant Wait!!!

Welcome to HSO/FishingMN/Iceleaders Winterhaven!!

I have only made it to LOTW one time. If was my first time on a BIG lake and was a lot of fun.

Welcome to the addiction Winterhaven!!

Glad you signed up and are going to contribute. Look forward to hearing from you.

welcome to FM I hope we teach you lots. It never hurts to ask NE questions!

Thanks everyone, I will have plenty to contribute to the forum. Thanks for the welcome.

i must be spoiled, because the only lake i get to fish is lotw. but why would i want to fish elsewhere.

Welcome to FM, glad to have you here. I just started fishing Lake of the Woods the last few years but just love it. We usually go out on Bablers Road so we're probably fishing some of the same water as you.

Welcome Winterhaven to FM/HSO and Ice leaders. We look forward to your future posts.

Welcome to our little corner of the net. Its way more fun to participate as a member!

Greetings from Selkirk Manitoba where real walleyes are caught all winter. Lake of the What? You need to come to Lake Winnipeg and the Red River to see what real walleye fishing is all about. This is truly a great site and welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the last time we went to LOTW we did really well. I would post some pictures but being that it is August it just wouldn't seem right.

Oh it would be ok to post the pictures now. I need a little inspiration to get me thru the summer.

Welcome, Iwas a troller for 2 years thats when I said Heck with out I.T. police and signed up. I go to LOW every year around the 10th of dec, last year was beyond fantastic

Welcome aboard.

This is a great site with a lot of in the know people.

Sifty

Ok I thought I would post some pictures from my trip to make winter time get here a little sooner. We were at LOTW in February.

The morning that we arrived it was a cold -30 degrees below zero without the wind chill

Well we had one great 3 day trip on the ice and I am looking forward to getting back up there this February. Thanks for looking.

Note from Admin, please read forum policy before posting pics again. Thank-you

See now doesn't that look good. Brigs a tear to my eye to see all that ice.

Welcome to FM WinterHaven! It's nice having you here and NICE PICS! Makes me want ICE even more. I fish out of an Otter Cabin, have a buddy heater and a Marcum LX-3! I can't wait to dust 'em off!

Note from Admin, please read forum policy before posting pics again. Thank-you

Sorry, I used my pictures from my other forum to post here because they were the only ones I have from the trip. I did not realize that I could not do that.