• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Griggs County Courthouse

Somewhat of a challenging subject because the best side of the building faces north and is in the shade. Was in Cooperstown for a Relay for Life last week and only had one shot to photograph this time. Remember climbing to the top and looking out the round windows. Thought that was sooo cool back then. Still a little frustrated that the images look better on my home computer than I can get them to look through photobucket.

2008_07250021.jpg

If you would like to give it a shot, be my guest. I messed around with it a little bit and this is better, but not good. It looks much better on my computer at home before I sent it to Photobucket.

Yep, better already. Seemed like whenever I did a couple of things they would cancel each other out and I couldn't see much difference. I don't have Photoshop. I have Jasc Paint Shop. Like I said earlier, I can get decent looking images on my computer, but when I send them to Photobucket they seem to lose quality.