Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fullmoon

Moss Lake

1 post in this topic

Hit Moss Lake with my FL buddy yesterday. Got a late start. All the reports we found said brook and lake trout, perch and pumpkinseeds. Did mark an fish but ended up getting some really good large mouth. A few perch and pumpkinseed dinks. Too bad we didn't have any bass gear! Saw one big trout in real shallow water. Had planned on Bubb Lake and had to change the orig. plan of a carry in to a float from Moss. The "carry trail" to Bubb was about 300 ft. almost straight up! Ended up just playing on Moss. Just as we started in, the sky opened up. A fun day just the same. Got a call for a free 1/2 day on Ontario out of Mexico for tomorrow. If all goes right, I'll be there. Got a call from the guy I got the Marcum sideband for, he loves it and I should be hitting Oneida with him soon. I'll let you know how we do and what the sonar is like. Other than that, anytime anyone wants to fish...