• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rivers will be rising

harvey lee

its about time we get some rain the river has dropped a lot in the last week or so. I marked a spot on the back a week or so ago and marked it two more times and it was like ten feet from the first one!! blush

I don't know about a foot... the ground is so dry that it might soak up a lot of the precip.

Then again it could be so dry and hard that the majority just runs off into the rivers

just a touch over 1.5" here in town It'll make the river change but not to much. pretty dri round these parts. neighbor had a tree fall on his house this morning some wicked wind this morning. some people with out power to

and to think it still needs to come down a few feet to match last years low levels.

Ya but I think last year wasnt a normal low summer, I think it was a little lower then average lows!

Thanks Tom for being captain last night and getting us back home safe in the fog and low waters. I think after that experience, my boat might have to go to the lake for the first time this year! Unless we can add a few more feet to the water level, I dont forsee me taking my boat out. Looks like I will be doing a little more shore fishing now cry