Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

My buddy and I fished wissota for the first time while visiting some relatives in chippewa falls. We spent our time fishing the little lake and caught around 20 walleyes with most being under the slot. The two biggest were 18 and 15 inches. Also caught five nice crappies, a couple smallmouth and a bluegill. Caught them all pulling rigs and jigs with crawlers. Most fish came from 20-23 FOW. It was nice fishing some new water and we had a great time. Although I wish wisconsin would offer a one day non res license instead of just the 4 day, it might a little easier on the wallet cool

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I tried a few new ones the last couple weeks. The first was Evan Williams 1783. Very good over ice or mixed with a splash of water. Plenty smooth and good enough that I got a second bottle to replace the one that somehow became empty. Price was about $16.    12 foot beard. This was ok and smooth enough to drink over ice. The best part about this one was that someone else bought it. Price was about $30 a bottle. It was good enough to drink on someone else's dime but I don't think I'd buy it myself.    I also tried a bottle of Redemption. This was very good over ice and about the closest thing I've found to the Trader Joe's bourbon that I like. Price was about $18 a bottle. Definitely one that I would buy again.    I dont know why but I like the bottle with a cork and not a screw off cap. The Redemption and Beard both had corks. 
    • came to $200, which if I would have known prior to digging in, I would have dropped the trailer off that night to save myself the time with a big smile; he said their shop puts a spiral groove into the pivot assembly so the grease is evenly distributed; just said to keep greasing it. they did check the other side and it was taking on grease and to just stay on top of it. Just mentioned its a poor design on those axles, not just a IC problem but the other brands have the same issues; just need to stay on top of the maintenance!!
    • I realize its still April but this bad stretch of baseball has been awful. Hopefully getting back into a routine schedule and a few games back home they can get back on track.   Thankfully Cleveland isn't completely running away with the division yet. Not sure at this point if Wildcard will even be an option for another team in this division this year.
    • Well cant say I am not surprised with the outcome from that series. I think it was good for players like KAT to get a taste of the playoffs and see first hand what it takes to compete in the playoffs etc. Hopefully it was a good learning experience.   I am more disappointed with Wiggins than anything. He was a ghost for most of the season and especially in this playoff series. That max deal looks worse and worse. 
    • Archery hunting turkeys is difficult at best, but when it all comes together It's as exciting as it gets. 
    • Figured you'd like that news bb, not sure I want to get rid of Granlund, he seems to be one of the few on the team to create offence and has always been decent in the playoffs, at least better than most of the others not named Parise. Zucker has some ugly playoff numbers too but we need his speed and 30 goals scorers just don't grow on trees, just hope he can find a way to step up when we need him. 

We do appear set on D, our group did great on offense but still held their own in the D zone. Really like Seeler, I've probably said that too much but the way he played down the stretch and in the playoffs he could be an elite bottom pair guy, just need someone else to push Prosser to the press box.

Foligno is a pretty decent 4th liner, just not at that stupid money we gave him, the 4th line was one of the bright spots in the playoffs. Hopefully Ek can break out a little bit next year, kid has all the tools to be the next Koivu but hopefully with more goal scoring. I'd give Nino another chance too, he was clearly off this year due to injuries and is just about always good for 25 goals when healthy. Agreed on Coyle, love his size and skill but he is just not the sum of his parts but watch us trade him and have him go on a tear.    Sounds like Leopold has his eyes on Fenton out of Nashville but lets hope they look everywhere. Should be an interesting off season.  One more note, just don't know about Dubs, we have had plenty of time to see what he is and right now he is half amazing and keeping us in games at times and sometimes letting in softies at bad times. Not going to hold game 5 against him, I don't even know what that was. Just not sure we will be able to find/trade someone better short term. It's like many of the others guys in a way, not the main reason we lost but not stepping up when needed the most. 
    •  Indeed I am pretty confident I will get one this weekend I am able to hunt fri to monday morning  
    • Yes the trout was biting also, we both brought home 5      
    • After hunting Archery only for the last 10 years their is nothing I would change. It is darn frustrating but that is what makes it so fun. 
    • Hope your trout fishing was as good as your turkey hunting. Beautiful morning, beautiful bird. Congrats.