• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Reverse sensors not working

04 F250 Crew Lariat..... The reverse sensors are not working... The "off" light comes on as soon as i place the truck in gear... Any ideas???? Also the compass has quit working also.. It gets very "confused"!!!

If you have your hitch in try removing it, that can sometimes cause it to do that. Mine usually gets confused for a day or two after washing the truck in the winter (water freezing in the connectors). I fixed that with some dryer and sealing the connectors better.

Parking aid

Quote:
The parking aid system consists of the following:

4 ultrasonic parking aid sensors (located in the rear bumper)

parking aid module (PAM) (located behind the RH cowl kick panel)

parking aid speaker—audible warning tone (located on the PAM)

parking aid switch (located in the instrument panel)

reverse gear select input (to the PAM from reversing lamp circuit)

This might sound like a dumb question but are you sure somebody didn't turn it off? I'm not real familiar with how they set it up in the trucks but I know that the Windstars have the option of turning it off in there setup menu.